Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Awesome sauce!

I also work Target, but not Electronics.
I am saddened by the lack of Wii, but, you know, customers are a bitch.

Reb: Whats In The Box? Reb: Whats In The Box?

Nice, man, nice

A few things.
Actually, only one.
At least have Jack-in-the-box music.
Otherwise, the whole fantasy thing is hilarious.

Blobness Trailer 1.1 Blobness Trailer 1.1

Interesting, but short

Well, that was really short for the (relatively) large file size. I think part of that is the fancy preloader, because it didn't appear on the screen until the movie was almost fully loaded.
In other news, apart from the fact that the animation quality is a little low, I am fairly intrueged (sp? I'm so anal about this stuff) as to how it will work.
You do need more action quicker if it's going to be combat.
My suggestion is that (in the context of the trailer) as soon as Mr. Blobman walks down the hall, he gets the axe. Then maybe a grenade.
Kepp up the work!

Ash4792 responds:

no, the preloader is about 28Kb, it was the music that wacked it up loads. And, yes there's going to be some matrix style action scenes in the series, so look out for that. And thanks for the idea, but people are complaining that i'm making too many trailers so i'm not making any more. Thanks for the review.

Sudoku Omega Sudoku Omega

Clear my throat, and...

FREAKIN' SWEET!!!!
I am a super nerdjob, and this is hard stuff because I can't fill in the squares small to tell what's going on.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Mine goes to 11.

Or, at least, I wish it did.

Here is what I have done.
Time spent: 15 minutes or so.

---81---1--79-----4-3---3--73- --3--81---1---9-----982---2--7 0-1-0-784-4-4-6-----6-9----6-0 ---0---c-----6-2---2---2---2-6 -0---0---4---4-6-2---2---c---- ---4---4-5---3-c-c--0---1---1- --3-5-3-4-2-6-2-7-2-6-2-a-1--- 1---a-----9-0---0---a-------3- 3-3-6-2-a-a-a--

You know what would be cool?
Drum solos!

Bomb it Bomb it

Bomber-awesome-man

That was SWEET!
That's it, just sweet.
No other modifiers or descriptors.